From 17 to 21 May 2021 the European Public Health Week (EUPHW) will be held under the theme "Joining forces for healthier populations".
The EUPHW aims to raise awareness about important public health themes and to connect professionals contributing to public health across Europe. Read more on the EUPHA website.
The Austrian National Public Health Institute (GÖG) is hosting several events at the EUPHW according to the theme of the day:
Monday 17 May: Communicating science and health
- 10h00 – 11h00: „EPHW Special Edition des PHIRI Rapid Exchange Forums“ (Exchange Forum), EUPHW 133
17h30 – 19h00: "Research with Health Data - Perspectives beyond Corona" (Online-GÖG-Colloquium, in German), EUPHW 142
- „Learn more about the Austrian data platform COVID-19” (Video), EUPHW 137
- InfAct (Information for Action!), the Joint Action on Health Information (Video/YouTube)
Tuesday 18 May: New challenges in mental health
- 17h00 – 17h45: „Effects of the Covid-19 Pandemic on mental health“ (Webinar in cooperation Austrian Public Health Association (ÖGPH), in German), EUPHW 110
Wednesday 19 May: Your local community
- 17h30 – 19h00: „ACEs and the importance of early supporting systems“ (Online-GÖG-Colloquium, in German), EUPHW 143
Thursday 20 May: Leaving no one behind
- 12h00 – 13h00: „Policies to support vulnerable groups during the pandemic: Lessons learnt from Austria and the EU“ (Round Table), EUPHW 135
Friday 21 May: Leaving no one behind
- „Financial burden of household arising from medicines”, Interview with Sabine Vogler, Head of Pharmacoeconomics at the Austrian National Public Health Institute, (Video), EUPHW 144